Released July of 2009. A haunting compilation of folk, classical, and original tunes on unaccompanied Touch Guitar, no overdubs, this is the way the ax sounds live basically. This CD is available through the web store link to the left. It is ideal music for relaxation, meditation, and when played in the car can help greatly in dealing with the sub-par drivers seemingly everywhere!
Some of these tracks may be previewed on this site by clicking here, then clicking on "SONGS" on the music player.
1) Etude in Seven, original
2) Minuet in g minor, J. S. Bach
3) Stranger on the Shore, Acker Bilk
4) Star of the County Down, Irish Trad.
5) Schlafelied, original
6) Tava, Nick Beggs
7) Morning, from Peer Gynt Suites by Edvard Grieg
8) Pavane, by Gabriel Fauré
9) Air on the G String, J. S. Bach
10) Waltz Mysterieuse, original
11) Ode to Phrygia, original, trad., and Albéniz
12) Excerpts from Rodrigo's Concierto de Aranjuez, Second Movement, original arrangement.
Eric's Second Release, True Light v.1, the Bootleg Edition, will be available mid summer 2014. There is a special preview of the title song True Light here. As a bonus cut, Eric is planning on one track where he'll accompany himself on the touch guitar while singing; the initial idea is to perform the tenor aria from the Pearl Fishers, Je crois entendre encore, a real tenorial tour de force and pretty much custom built for the touch guitar as well.
Eric plans to release one CD per year, and will always preview some of the pieces on this very site, under the soundfiles tab.
previews available under soundfiles, cuts 9-13
(not necessarily in order of release)
1) Loud is Good (out of print)
2) An Cappellan Christmas (out of print)
3) Meet me in the Lobby (live album, out of print)
4) A Cappella Country
6) Just Us
7) The Sampler
8) A Cappella Broadway
CDs 4 through 9 are available by contacting the EDLOS <--------- just click on the link!